Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay guys, who will it be,

Cards or Tigers?

I am SOOOO looking forward to this series!

·
Registered
321 Posts
Tigers all the way. I hope Detroit sweeps them, but I'll say Tigers 4 games, Cards 2 games. I spent many a day in the old Tiger Stadium in my youth. Go Tigers!!!!

And GO BLUE! Can't wait for the Wolverines to knock off Ohio State too!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As a die hard Cards fan, I gotta say...you guys got owned last night!

But this series will be good, and it is farrrr from over.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Who got owned by Kenny Rogers last night??? :lol: "Dirt" and all...What the heck was all that about? It was clear as day that it was pine tar on his hand, but we'll take it! Tigers in 6!!! :party:

·
1/8 7.63 at 89.14, 60ft of 1.61
256 Posts
I'm originally from Detroit and was there when they won it in 68, so you know who I'm rootin for, Go Tigers.:party: Should be a good series. Detroit in 6....

·
Registered
137 Posts
How are the Yankees going to win? There are no more high priced, over payed, and aging free agents for them to "buy". How much higher can their payroll go? Seriously, I think when you outspend every other team in baseball by $80 million, it is a shame that they don't win every single year. Just goes to show you, you can buy talent, but you can't buy a team.

·
Registered
35 Posts
How are the Yankees going to win? There are no more high priced, over payed, and aging free agents for them to "buy". How much higher can their payroll go? Seriously, I think when you outspend every other team in baseball by $80 million, it is a shame that they don't win every single year. Just goes to show you, you can buy talent, but you can't buy a team.

ahhh while you do have a point regardless of money and talent etc. i still have to support my hometown team :D :cheers

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
GREAT GAME LAST NIGHT

Tigers huh?

Go Cards! LOL...sorry I had to rub this in, we were the underdogs and now its 3-1!

·
Registered
454 Posts
wow a snoozer of a WS.........and as predicted lowest ratings ever!
I heard that dancing with the stars even beat it in the ratings

1 - 14 of 14 Posts