Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can I make a suggestion? Can we ban these people who sign up and post crap like "OMG IM LOOKIN FOR A GTO DONT HAVE MUCH MONEY WHAT SHUD I LOOK FOR LOL?"

Or anything where it's obvious they never bothered to do at least a minimal search, like the eternal "whats the best _____ mod" topic.

I mean, come on, I lurked here for about a month or so before I bought my GTO or even joined, and just searched for information I wanted.

You would think if you were serious about buying this car, you would know better than to simply look for opinions, and find out what common issues are without asking an owner.

Maybe I'm too much of a purist. :willy:

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
There are no rules governing the banning of airheads, the grammar impaired, and those who lack common sense. As long as they play be the rules, they are welcome here.

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
I feel you on this, but every now and then someone does post something that sounds stupid and I should know, then I learn something.

Plus we were all noobs once. I think my first thing I asked on the forum was what Judges rear bumper was, of course its SAP, but I didn't know of SAP since I had an 04...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts