·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm in High Point.

Andy :cheers

·
Registered
160 Posts
Charlotte here. Well actually, Mint Hill.

·
Registered
160 Posts
EdHenderson said:
Howdy, neighbor :cheers

Hey there! and to GMMike too! I'm in Monroe quite a bit. Bought my goat from Griffin Pontiac on 74. I'll keep an eye out! I'm getting some shadow taillights in the next week or so and will also have the Borla exhaust in the next couple of weeks... so you'll know if it's me. :cool Also thinking about the SAP, minus the spoiler. I do like the autocross grille a lot. But hello all! :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Would any body like to cruise down to Jefferson Pageland Dragway south east of Charlotte for a get together? Myself and two business partners purchased the track last month. We've made a lot of improvements durning the short time we've owned it. 330-ft of new concrete on the track and a general face lift.

Maybe do a small car show/cruise in kind of deal and if you wanted to make some passes do so as well. Just a laid back get together :D

I'll post this over on the SC side as well. I live in Monroe, NC 25 miles from the track.

Mike

·
Registered
39 Posts
Fayetteville NC and I have not seen another 2005. Some 2004s but not an 05.

·
Registered
143 Posts
GMMike said:
Would any body like to cruise down to Jefferson Pageland Dragway south east of Charlotte for a get together? Myself and two business partners purchased the track last month. We've made a lot of improvements durning the short time we've owned it. 330-ft of new concrete on the track and a general face lift.

Maybe do a small car show/cruise in kind of deal and if you wanted to make some passes do so as well. Just a laid back get together :D

I'll post this over on the SC side as well. I live in Monroe, NC 25 miles from the track.

Mike
Although I don't intend to drag my GTO I would be interested in meeting some folks at your track and/or for a cruise somewhere. Some face time with fellow owners would likely be beneficial to all!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts