Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, ya'll up there in the Northeast.... eveyone ok? Eric?

Bear

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
We survived, We've had worse storms here in Lancaster, PA. Some flooding but nothing like what was forecast. NY and NJ took the worst.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Judge, I'm an hour north of Harrisburg. Light rain and the winds got up to 35 or 40mph for a while. Thats about it. Bear, I have family on Long Island near the south shore. They are ok, but they have no power and lots of downed trees. I think the flooding got pretty hairy along the shore. I remember from last years storm Eric is right on the water on a canal.

·
Registered
12 Posts
most of long island is without power, it looks like a war zone out there, i know eric is ok but is dealing with water and cleanup,i heard the GTO is fine.

·
Former Moderator
3,523 Posts
I IM'd Eric, no response. Hope for the best, but I'm sure he got lots of water. He better of took the goat when he evacuated.. Oh, and they are alright.
Not sure how I missed your post, Jet. Glad to hear he's alright!

·
Premium Member
1,274 Posts
glad to hear people are ok...good luck with the clean up...

Bill

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
Its a nightmare across the street..

There is at ATCO Raceway in NJ this weekend Pontiac, Buick, Olds show and races. Weather is to be gorgeous however..... there is no gas, heavy traffic. Many folks come from NJ and NY. Game is on.

For me a 3 hour drive to enter this mess?

On FOX news this AM ... 3 am a PETRO in NJ opened for gas this morning charging 5.99 a gallon gouging.... they saw the FOX news crew and shut it all down and turned all lights off.

Sadly these SOB's instead of helping they screw people. Soulless bastards. Fights and a gun pulled at a gas station..... in NY dumpster diving.... so surreal.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I've heard the same things from my family. Price gouging, dumpster diving, fights over what supplies are available. I feel helpless from here.

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
I've heard the same things from my family. Price gouging, dumpster diving, fights over what supplies are available. I feel helpless from here.
NJ desperately needs power.....

Unions refusing to allow non union power employes from other states help
They refused help from one outfit from Alabama they came up to be slapped and are on their way home.

MORONS

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2012/11/02/help_from_alabama_workers_being_denied_in_new_jersey_because_theyre_nonunion

Nonunion Ala. crews turned away from Sandy recovery - WAFF-TV: News, Weather and Sports for Huntsville, AL

1 - 12 of 12 Posts