Pontiac GTO Forum banner

Northeast Owners meet

3K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  04Silverbullet 
#1 ·
Im basically the head of the northeast G8 owners club and am trying to organize a g8 camaro corvette gto meet....we have 30 g8's confirmed for feb so the march meet i wanna try and do that we meet at floyd bennet field and we can set a date if all of u are interested its fun u can rip up and down the runway and it has great spots for pics let me kno if any are interested we have people form Jersey Pa Conn NY RI MA that come so any1 is welcome

#6 ·
I doubt too many Corvette guys are actually going to drive their cars in the winter. There are enough people with GTO's and other preforance cars that won't... Plus standing outside in the cold doesn't seem all that appealing. Just my 2 cents.

#9 ·
screw that. i'll go. 21st isnt to far away. lets confirm guys. i predict upper 30's and sunny. unless im doing head gaskets.

#11 ·
hey, i was right. it's going to be 42 and sunny. woo hoo!:cheers :seeya

#10 ·
meet is feb 21 at 11 am and march 21 at 11 am floyd bennet field brooklyn...when u first enter floyd bennet make your first possible left...then go alittle of the road and we meet on the left i should be there around 1015 1030 jus so no1 passes the spot and gets lost in this place

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.