Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Bummer. I'm not up on Judge production dates, but I'm assuming you are implying Pontiac stopped production by March of '71.

Looks to be originally Lucerne Blue (code 26/26) with an ivory interior (262). Pretty combo reminiscent of a Trans Am. How it ended up brown/copper who knows. :confused Looks like the interior is brown in the pics you posted too. I think B80 is chrome window frame moldings. Built at the Atlanta plant the first week of March in '71. Hopefully someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

Did you ever get a chance to run a PHS report?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Never ran the report but from what I've gathered in 1971 only 357 Judges were produced, and only in January. The interior looks to have been covered by a velvet. Hopefully they didn't remove the old vinyl when they did it.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Detector said:
Judges were produced, and only in January.
That's not right. I have a fully documented '71 Judge that I bought from the original owner back in '82 - complete with window sticker, build sheet, bill of sale, and the PHS documentation. The original owner tried to order a '70 Judge during the early summer of '70, but was too late in placing the order. Instead, he received this '71 Judge in October of '70. So at least one Judge was not built in January of '71...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I guess I should have said no Judges were produced after January 1971. I've seen several posters say the only way to tell is by getting the build sheet. Does that mean you can't tell from the date on the Data plate?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts