Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My pops came over today, and tells me he backed into my Goat while I was at his house friday night. I said "yeah right nice april fools joke". Then he proceeds to take me out to my car and show me that he caved in the bottom of my drivers side front quarter pannel!!!!!!:shutme
What the crap is that? Luckily his insurance will handle it, but i am still without my ride for a day or two.

·
Registered
323 Posts
That sucks... my father in law pulled that one on me... but he WAS kidding...
unfortunatly a lady with a baby stroller wasn't... she was using it to haul groceries at the store and it rolled into my drivers door... nice 8" dent in the bottom of my door. I didn't tell the insurance co. yet becase my truck is in the body shop as we speak. I whacked another truck during an ice storm two weeks ago...

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well got back from the bodyshop just now. $974 to repair the front quarter pannel and the door. AND a week without my ride.:(

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Just answered my question, which was "did he just get the fender -- or did he get the door, too?" That sucks. About the only thing worse that can happen is when you back into your own car...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts