Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:) Today I checked the GM 8-k report for GTO November/YTD sales. In November, they sold only 1,200 and YTD 10,600. I spoke with a dealer in Seattle and he does not see the $3,500 being extended in December yet, just the low finance rates. I do not see how they will sell the rest before the 05s arrive. Does anyone know what the total GTO production was for 04? Has anyone confirmed the December incentives? Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for the up date on the incentives. I called Jim Hopson, Pontiac/GMC contact in Detroit yesterday. He said they built about 13,000 2004 GTOs. They will build 12,000 05s. They will offer 18" wheels as an option. They will allocate more 05s to the west and south to begin with. They plan on delivering 05s at the end of December. Jim did not know of any rebate on 04s in December other than low percent financing. He said to look for something around the 10th of December if they will have them at all. This means there are still 2,500 04s left to sell.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.