Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got this PM

kidding right?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thats so lame that you are trying to put bmw wheels on an american riced up grand am. stick to your own products, just because you couldnt afford an m3 or anything, doesnt give you the right to put them on. OEM m3 wheels only fit an m3, so have fun with your **** replicas from bangladesh, 3rd world towel head wheels. 2-3 years from now, the little rebirth of the muscle car genre will be over and youll have your grand am that does nothing on the track.

ill be deleting this account after this, so dont bother

biggg thumbs down!
this fool made me LMAO

·
Premium Member
2,640 Posts
That is funny. Funny that these idiots really think that comments like that really mean anything. Man, I hope that my life never becomes so boring and insignificant that I have to join a forum to make one post just to share my thoughts on something as stupid as why someone chooses to put a certain type of wheel on their car. JEEZ, what a dolt!

·
Registered
364 Posts
6QTS11OZ said:
That is funny. Funny that these idiots really think that comments like that really mean anything. Man, I hope that my life never becomes so boring and insignificant that I have to join a forum to make one post just to share my thoughts on something as stupid as why someone chooses to put a certain type of wheel on their car. JEEZ, what a dolt!
:agree

Some people have no lives and think that buying a certain car gives them meaning. They then become distraught when there superficial lives are shattered.

·
Registered
937 Posts
I am going to put my GTO up for sale. I had no idea that it was a "Riced up Grand Am". I wish this person would have stuck around so I could thank him for his insight, and saved me the possible embarrassment of a real car owner, like the new 2005 Mustang GT, noticing that I was driving a Riced up Grand AM. Wheew, that was close.

·
Registered
565 Posts
JMVorbeck said:
I am going to put my GTO up for sale. I had no idea that it was a "Riced up Grand Am". I wish this person would have stuck around so I could thank him for his insight, and saved me the possible embarrassment of a real car owner, like the new 2005 Mustang GT, noticing that I was driving a Riced up Grand AM. Wheew, that was close.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Premium Member
5,151 Posts
Tom said:
I dont feel like getting banned because some forums say you cant post PMs.

got it from LMAOfool located in stockholm with 0 posts.
I noticed when he signed up yesterday and checked his status on the forum, his last action was sending a PM, I don't tolerate this type of BS from trolls and will ban them in a heartbeat.

I see no harm in posting these types of PM's and thanks for the heads up. He is banned from GTOforum.

·
Registered
565 Posts
nitrogirl said:
Do you really think this punk owns a car? He's too busy typing flaming PMs from his grandma's basement!

Hah! He was owned by one of the only female goat drivers on the forums! Nice one Nitrogirl

If you are reading these forums little troll... then yes! You're life has hit a new low.

·
Registered
358 Posts
05GTO said:
I noticed when he signed up yesterday and checked his status on the forum, his last action was sending a PM, I don't tolerate this type of BS from trolls and will ban them in a heartbeat.

I see no harm in posting these types of PM's and thanks for the heads up. He is banned from GTOforum.
F#@k with the bull, you get the horns!! :D
:cheers

·
Registered
316 Posts
I dont know about M3 owners in other areas but I have about 6 or 7 customers that have that own them and they love the GTO. At least the ones that I know have an understanding of what the GTO is all about and respect GOOD competition. I have been invited to go on run's with them on several ocasions, the same holds true with Ferrarri drivers. I have been invited to several of there club meets because from what they say the GTO is a stout compeditor on road courses.

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
I'm distraught. I thought I was getting a hot muscle car, now I find I purchased another Grand-Am..... I am going to find me a button downed sweater and put it over my shoulder and tie the arms in front on my chest, put on some khaki shorts with penny loafers and no socks, and sulk my way to the local Beamer Dealer and trade my goat in for a preppy car. Better yet, I think I'll head back to the Caddy dealer and antagonize him some more about his used 37K Mousetang.

·
Registered
565 Posts
GTO judge said:
I'm distraught. I thought I was getting a hot muscle car, now I find I purchased another Grand-Am..... I am going to find me a button downed sweater and put it over my shoulder and tie the arms in front on my chest, put on some khaki shorts with penny loafers and no socks, and sulk my way to the local Beamer Dealer and trade my goat in for a preppy car. Better yet, I think I'll head back to the Caddy dealer and antagonize him some more about his used 37K Mousetang.
ROFL about that dealer... he called me the other day and asked if I was going to buy the car (this being like a week after I had argued with him that the Mustang GT is crap). I basically started laughing my ass off right into the phone as soon as he finished his sentence. I then proceeded to hang up on him and walk down my hall to the living room laughing the whole way.

·
Registered
937 Posts
My "Grand Am" laid a smack down on a couple school boys in a Mitsubishi 3000 GT VR-4 on the way to work this morning. I wonder, do you think they will tell thier friends that they got schooled by a Grand Am? Or, that they raced a "new GTO" and "Dude, those things are fast as hell. That guy walked away from us like we were standing still"??

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.