Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HeeHee J/K :rofl: Now that I have your attention, I need your opinion.

I was thinking of getting the Magnuson Super Charger, however, I am a little nervous because of the compression of the LS2, plus I want reliability. So for far less I can get the following:

Hotchkis Sway Bars
B&M Shifter
Diablo Programmer
Autocross Grilles
BMR Skid Plate
Harrop Diff Cover
Total: $1,769.00 plus I will have a ton of money left over.
Plus, I already have a LPE CAI and 160 Stat.

Or should I just get the Magnusson?? there seems to be alot of caution out there with the S/C and LS2, so I am almost leaning away from the S/C.... I am torn.

Any suggestion would be helpful, especially if you are running any of these items.

Sorry for the Nudity title, but it got you here didn't it? :D

·
Registered
160 Posts
Personally, my GTO is plenty fast to get me in gobs of trouble.

In that list, I would get only the B&M shifter. Then, I would get some stickier tires.

The other thing I would get is something to improve the stereo performance. Maybe better speakers.

The point is that I think the stock GTO has pretty brutal power. But, the shifter is a little sloppy and the OEM tires are typical OEM tires (hard and not too sticky).

·
Registered
937 Posts
LS2FAST said:
HeeHee J/K :rofl: Now that I have your attention, I need your opinion.

I was thinking of getting the Magnuson Super Charger, however, I am a little nervous because of the compression of the LS2, plus I want reliability. So for far less I can get the following:

Hotchkis Sway Bars
B&M Shifter
Diablo Programmer
Autocross Grilles
BMR Skid Plate
Harrop Diff Cover
Total: $1,769.00 plus I will have a ton of money left over.
Plus, I already have a LPE CAI and 160 Stat.

Or should I just get the Magnusson?? there seems to be alot of caution out there with the S/C and LS2, so I am almost leaning away from the S/C.... I am torn.

Any suggestion would be helpful, especially if you are running any of these items.

Sorry for the Nudity title, but it got you here didn't it? :D
Who cares about all that? I WANT THE NUDIE PICS!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.