Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just Got My New 05 Bl/red M6. It Sits In The Garage Alongside A 63 Vette(340 Hp) And A 05 Magnum(340hp) Nothing Under 300 Hp Allowed In The Garage(ha Ha) And The Gto Blows Em Both Away. Couldn't Be Happier To Be In The Goat Family.

·
Registered
584 Posts
:agree
Welcome to the Family!!!:party:
good choice on the GOAT!:cheers
Hopefully soon I'll have the same kind of garage
Gf is going to get a 06 Impulse Blue/Blue M12
so an 05, 06 GOAT, & 04 STi

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
707GTOLS2 said:
:agree
Welcome to the Family!!!:party:
good choice on the GOAT!:cheers
Hopefully soon I'll have the same kind of garage
Gf is going to get a 06 Impulse Blue/Blue M12
so an 05, 06 GOAT, & 04 STi
HEY, THANKS. BY THE WAY, I LOVE THAT IMPULSE BLUE. I WOUND UP WITH THE BLACK 05, BUT WOULD HAVE BEEN JUST AS HAPPY WITH THE BLUE.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I only own black cars, I think they make blondes look so much hotter than any other color!!! I have an 06' black, and my husband has an 06 cyclone grey! Let's just say we are very happy with our garage!!I just bought some 18" ADR rims for mine,he is going to buy some 18" black with chrome lip for his soon. He just had a system installed on his, I chose rims and a radar detector, and they made the radar illegal 4 days after I bought it (SUCKS)!!!!Here are the rims I bought:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8047317744!

Tell me what you think!!

Oh yea, does anyone know how you post pics in the gallery? Because everytime I try it never puts them on there?????? Please let me know!!!
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
214 Posts
My garage is a member if the 300+ HP club too:

05 GTO (400)
04 Durango Limited (345)
02 Mustang GT (260 stock but is now 412 at the wheels)

Total Garage HP: 1,157
Avg per car 385.66

Just got a new house with a 3.5 car garage to house everything, so I no longer have to keep the stang at a rented storage unit.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.