Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
GNX231 said:
anyone know the figures on the 05's

Dont know the break down but ive heard they are going to build just 12,000 GTO's for 05.

Partly due to the change over for 06 and the 06 starting production late summer 05... Just what ive learned from GTO owners and people i know at dealerships.

OH to add i also learned yesterday at the dealership that Pontiac is selling the 05 at first with NO incentives and its going to be 5.9 interest rates across the board if you finance thru GMAC.

My sales guy and i get along real well and he brought out information for me for the 05 if i decide to buy an 05.

·
Registered
674 Posts
come next week the 05 will be on the floor at sticker and 5.9, the 04 will be on the floor at sticker less the 5500 rebate and 2.9.

those that dont know about the shenanigans of the past two weeks will see a 5500 savings ask for 7000 and walk away thinking they got a deal on the 04.

cutting production by 20% and having the cars at the beginning of the year should keep the prices up.

·
Premium Member
5,151 Posts
Tom said:
come next week the 05 will be on the floor at sticker and 5.9, the 04 will be on the floor at sticker less the 5500 rebate and 2.9.

those that dont know about the shenanigans of the past two weeks will see a 5500 savings ask for 7000 and walk away thinking they got a deal on the 04.

cutting production by 20% and having the cars at the beginning of the year should keep the prices up.
:agree You will not see the $5,500 discounts on the 05's, production for the 05's will stop in May and the last cars should arrive to the US dealers in July or August.
06 GTO's will arrive early September with a few changes, more than likely they will not be any great discounts since it's the last year of the aussie built GTO.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I've put in a request for the production breakdown for '05, but considering last year's figures didn't get to us until late in December, I wouldn't hold your breath.

As soon as I have them, I'll post them as I did last year.

Greg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.