Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is the usual meet & greet at Harpoon Hannah's at 4 pm. Harpoon Hannah's is located at the end of 142nd st bayside. Always a good turnout of Pontiacs. See you there.

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
I'll be at cruise week as usual. Maybe I'll stop by even though we don't have the GTOs anymore and my friend will be in his Challenger. Would be ice to out a face to the name.

·
Registered
9 Posts
SANDU002, jpalamar, hope y'all are / were able to hook up (as well as any other member / Pontiac afficianados)!

After spending the entire year looking forward to making our second (ever!) trip to OC for the Spring, ct66gto and I had to cancel a LOT of our car show (and other) plans when our oldest boy was diagnosed with Stage III stomach cancer, this past February. (He is receiving great care from the specilaists at Georgetown Univ. Hospital but, surgical removal of his stomach is scheduled for next month and we're told that is when our family can expect to "go over Niagara in a dollar store blowup raft.")

SANDU002, and, after drooling over your avatar photo for the past year, we are still excited about seeing her up close, some day!

Our close buddy (and GTO mentor!) Dave K. (gto66goat, Marina blue '66) has really been pressing ct66 to join him at the annual big show up in Rockville, MD (IIRC?) but, right now, we're playing things (and all plans, calendar dates) close to the vest, for obvious reasons.

Just stuck here at home (in Lusby, MD) and thinking of y'all ~ ~ ~ ~ hope everyone has a great weekend and safe trips home, etc.

jpalamar, kind of ironic but, after picking up ct66's GTO at Carlisle in Fall '11, we went back and picked up my '73 Challenger. So, I guess that now, we're a Goat / pony couple!

(GTO Forum members will be glad to know, ct66 makes me follow here whenever we go cruising together, in our separate rides! ;-)

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SANDU002, jpalamar, hope y'all are / were able to hook up (as well as any other member / Pontiac afficianados)!

After spending the entire year looking forward to making our second (ever!) trip to OC for the Spring, ct66gto and I had to cancel a LOT of our car show (and other) plans when our oldest boy was diagnosed with Stage III stomach cancer, this past February. (He is receiving great care from the specilaists at Georgetown Univ. Hospital but, surgical removal of his stomach is scheduled for next month and we're told that is when our family can expect to "go over Niagara in a dollar store blowup raft.")

SANDU002, and, after drooling over your avatar photo for the past year, we are still excited about seeing her up close, some day!

Our close buddy (and GTO mentor!) Dave K. (gto66goat, Marina blue '66) has really been pressing ct66 to join him at the annual big show up in Rockville, MD (IIRC?) but, right now, we're playing things (and all plans, calendar dates) close to the vest, for obvious reasons.

Just stuck here at home (in Lusby, MD) and thinking of y'all ~ ~ ~ ~ hope everyone has a great weekend and safe trips home, etc.

jpalamar, kind of ironic but, after picking up ct66's GTO at Carlisle in Fall '11, we went back and picked up my '73 Challenger. So, I guess that now, we're a Goat / pony couple!

(GTO Forum members will be glad to know, ct66 makes me follow here whenever we go cruising together, in our separate rides! ;-)
My wishes are with you and your family on your son's surgery.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A reminder to all attending cruise week, there is the meet & greet and Harpoon Hanna's at 4 pm on Thursday, October 10, 2013. Hope the weather is good.

Harpoon Hanna's is located at the end of 142nd st, bayside.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts