Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
I will be there in May and October, just like every year from Friday to Monday. Where is every one staying and if so what are the rates? I'm kinda looking for somewhere new to stay since that is where we have stayed for the last 5 years. We usually stay at seascape, I think on 16th street, after the split on Baltimore Ave. It would be nice to see more GTOs down there. :cheers

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
spunky,

Not sure about this May, but definitely in October. If I go, my brother-in-law has a place on 142nd st. Definitely like the idea of GTO owners getting together one night.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Spunky,

A bunch of members from the RoyalGTOS are going to be there and would like to meet up on saturday too.

Also they are planning to go to the drag race event on friday the 20th. We are meeting at the Fenwick Inn on 138th st in Ocean City at 4pm. Track is 40 minutes awau on US 13 in Delmar, De.

·
Registered
71 Posts
We won't be down in time to meet up on friday. Maybe we'll go straight to the strip instead of going to the hotel.
But Saturday I'm deffinately up for. We just have to decide when and where? Any suggestions?

·
Registered
71 Posts
I was just packing for the long weekend and I decided to look up the Food Lion's address (for some unknown reason) and it's actually on 119th street. It's not like we couldn't have seen the sign from the road. Oh yeah, We will be able to make it on Friday @ 4 for the road trip to US 13!!! :D Hopefully it will not rain, but if it does the rain date for the event is Saturday the 21st @ noon, their race line is (302) 846-3968.
But anyway I'm looking forward to this weekend and to meeting everyone. :party:

·
Registered
47 Posts
We had a great time! Was told that there were about 3000 show cars there and I saw hundreds more cruising the streets. Great fun to watch all the crazys run up and down, doing burnouts and having a good time. Met up with a couple other GTO's at the Food Lion on Saturday - even saw my clone, another 04 Barbados Blue M6. Can't wait for the Northeast gathering at Saratoga in June - only 40 minutes from my place.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.