Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i own a 1999 ford ranger with a inline 4 2.5 today my truck died i finially got restarted and drove it home when i got home i poped the hood and the two cylinders closest to the fire wall the exhaust manifold was glowing red and my truck will not rev above 4 grand what is wrong with my truck??????
thx
Jaymz

·
Registered
569 Posts
simple stuff- make sure the cat is good and not clogged, you have good fuel pressure, injectors aren't plugged and see how the plugs look for those two cylinders. Difficult stuff- everything else :).
Joe

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
simple stuff- make sure the cat is good and not clogged, you have good fuel pressure, injectors aren't plugged and see how the plugs look for those two cylinders. Difficult stuff- everything else :).
Joe
Thanks Joe i appreciate it ill check it out thx for the imput guys:D

Jaymz

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Just curious; do the admins here ever move topics to other sections of the forum?

Not trying to be an ass, but why would this topic post under the new GTO discussion section, and not the Lounge?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just curious; do the admins here ever move topics to other sections of the forum?

Not trying to be an ass, but why would this topic post under the new GTO discussion section, and not the Lounge?
well to be honest with you i posted it here because i needed some quick answers since this is the most veiwed part of the forum i would get the quickest responses and most views thus enabling me to get the answers i needed to fix my truck:D

Jaymz

1 - 15 of 15 Posts