Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The guy doing the Line-X also owns a large tow company, he has some real nice rigs!...The inside is getting sprayed with sound deadening mat'l and I am also considering Dyna-mat over the spray.

·
Registered
460 Posts
I seem to remember something about pictures being posted today? So??? Where's the pictures man? :mad:
:D
Somewhat patiently waiting....
Scott

·
Premium Member
4,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Scott, I spent all day chasing parts ....I will post the pics tomorrow. Never made it to the body shop!:willy: Eric

·
Registered
460 Posts
I cant believe your going to leave us hanging another day??? Some days, there arent enough hours in the day......:cheers
I second that, I wish the weekend days had 40 hours each ... not so much the weekdays, I know someone would expect me to be working for 12 or 14 of them if there were that many Mon-Fri. :lol:

·
Registered
460 Posts
Wooooeeeee that right there is just slick as a whistle boy, slick as a whistle. I'll tell you what, I'm a like'n what I'm a see'n right there boys.

So what does some fancy line-x'n cost a body? I might have to see if'n that right there could be done to my little ol Marilyn.

End Southern drawl.....

THAT ROCKS!!!!
:party:

·
Premium Member
4,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks!....Right about $800 NY dollars for the job....it is actually 2 coats, the black, then the gloss coat.....feels fake, like a folding plastic table or one of those white cutting boards.....not at all like undercoat.......and it has some good sound deadening and weather proofing qualities. Plus it has Kevlar in it, in case one accidentally runs over a ricemobile or something similar...:party:

·
Registered
686 Posts
Well it float?;)

Nothing like peace of mind. I am sure it will be like my cars and Hayabusa and never see ran let alone cold.

Cool and quite one the inside loud and obnoxious on the the outside!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Very nice I plan on doing something similar to mine but going to have it tinted to match the body color of the car and I also going to spray the interior floor with lizard skin to reduce road noise so I can stay away from using that tar paper.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts