Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
on a wheel website, I see that a 5x120 wheel with 38-40 offset calls for a 245 series tire, what offset will I need to run 265's on the the back?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
called, tire tech sid computer shows 245's as widest but he said he he's not positive that's the widest, guess trial and error is the only way huh? :confused

G

·
yalp they say that you can squeeze a 19'' 10.5 in the rear with fender rooling and streched tires.... so that should give ya a good idea of what will guaranteed fit... LOL ... mine are 19'' 8.5 with 245/ 35Z R19's and I got tons of room still... :willy: :party:

·
Registered
237 Posts
Vedli said:
yalp they say that you can squeeze a 19'' 10.5 in the rear with fender rooling and streched tires.... so that should give ya a good idea of what will guaranteed fit... LOL ... mine are 19'' 8.5 with 245/ 35Z R19's and I got tons of room still... :willy: :party:
The fenders are rolled I presume?

G

·
Vedli said:
Rooling = Rolling... LMFAO... :willy: :party:

but with the 19'' 8.5 with 245/ 35Z R19's no rolling... because the whole diameter is about a .5 difference from stock with the balloon tires..

so in a nutshell .. i got 19''s on my ride and only enlarged the whole wheel diameter about .5 wich isnt crap ... :cool :willy: :party:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.