Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
formerly NJGoat
1,843 Posts
Eclispse

I thought it was a mitsubishi eclipse at first, a clip of Fast and The Furious III, Until it started up and then I thought my paper shredder was acting up again!!:lol: I still like the sound of the GT eater.

YouTube - 2006 Lingenfelter GTO

·
formerly NJGoat
1,843 Posts

·
formerly NJGoat
1,843 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,430 Posts
You guys may remember this car.

I was in formed the guy who owned this car was just recently killed in a car crash.

Ironically he wasn't killed in this car. I am told a friend of his had a modded out RX7 and took him on a joy ride and then lost control of the car. I was further told this guy had broken ribs and was alert at the hospital then during the night his body swelled up killing him. It was determined he died of massive internal bleeding. I was told the guy that was driving suffered a broken arm but that is not confirmed. It was stated the friend of the deceased who is now in possession of this car is wanting to remove the after market stuff off of the GTO.

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
You guys may remember this car.

I was in formed the guy who owned this car was just recently killed in a car crash.

Ironically he wasn't killed in this car. I am told a friend of his had a modded out RX7 and took him on a joy ride and then lost control of the car. I was further told this guy had broken ribs and was alert at the hospital then during the night his body swelled up killing him. It was determined he died of massive internal bleeding. I was told the guy that was driving suffered a broken arm but that is not confirmed. It was stated the friend of the deceased who is now in possession of this car is wanting to remove the after market stuff off of the GTO.
Of course, sorry anybody was hurt or died. However, yucccch to mixing rice with a fine American automobile like the GTO. As someone said earlier, blasphemous!

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
I'm not sure if you were reffering to Brain, Judge, but Brain was driving THAT Lingerfilter GTO when he lost control of it. Rest In Peace brother. :(

·
Super Moderator
8,430 Posts
I'm not sure if you were reffering to Brain, Judge, but Brain was driving THAT Lingerfilter GTO when he lost control of it. Rest In Peace brother. :(
No, the guy who owned that was named Wilson Perez. It's not a Lingfelter. It is a pieced together car with various add ons. That GTO wasn't wrecked, the owner of that GTO was a passenger in an RX7.

·
Super Moderator
8,430 Posts
The first video of the silver riced out one.

That car there is the one I ordered from factory but took 8 months to get here and I canceled the order and had the dealer find me another one just like it.

I remember the Blue one being destroyed and the guy killed.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts