Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went outside to get something out of my car, and lo-and-behold...Flat tire! Happens right? Well, I filled it with air and pppppPPPlLlLlLLLLLLLLLLLLTtTTTT!! (fart sound...) Flat again... So I took off the wheel, checked it out and couldnt find anything wrong. When I took off the wheel, I noticed a pretty decent amount of rub on the strut...WTF? :mad: I thought they fixed that? :confused My car has a build date of 04/06... I thought this issue was taken care of? The dealership that I bought my car from has closed down... which leaves me probably the worst dealership on the East coast to service my Goat... I called them and they told me they were unaware of any issues with the '06 GTO's... I nicely told him he was full of "Poopie" (can't curse here) and asked what they were gonna do for me...? They told me they would have to get back to me....!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shutme Needless to say I was a little peeved... How much is a full pedders setup? I'll do it myself..... oh, by the way, the bead slipped on the tire and it wouldn't hold any air...:willy:

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i don't know where you go but frank's pontiac in lyndhurst nj. has given me good service so far.:)
THANK YOU SIR! :cheers I completely forgot about them!!! My appointment is Mon. morning... and the guy tells me It'll only take 1 day...including the alignment and new tire!!! :cool I gotta tell ya, I was a bit nervous... I almost took it to Cerami in Paramus!!!!:willy:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts