Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
64-67 Expert
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I just found this forum recently and had to sign up. Interesting stuff here! I've been into GTO's since 1979, and have always had at least 2 of them. I currently have a '65 hardtop that I've had since 1982, and a '67 convertible that I've had since 1983. I have had 9 GTO's total, all'65, '66, and '67's. I've learned a lot about these cars over the last 29 years, and I'd be glad to help out if I can. I'm NO know it all, and I've screwed up plenty of things plenty of times!! But, I've had fun the whole time. I'll try to figure out how to post pictures of the two goats asap.
Geeteeohguy

·
formerly NJGoat
1,844 Posts
Welcome to the heard!!!

·
Registered
395 Posts
Hello!

Welcome! I've just joined this forum myself and have found it to be very informative. Since you've been around the cars for a while, could you look at my pic on my last thread and tell me if you notice anything "out of the ordinary" on a 67 I'm purchasing? Oh yeah, if you just scroll down when you post, you'll see an area to "manage" attachments. You can post a picture from that form...I'd like to see your cars.

Linda
aka Blondie67

·
64-67 Expert
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everybody for the warm welcome! I'm having fun already! Now, to log off and go out and work on my '67......

1 - 12 of 12 Posts