Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I really like the new blue color. what is the color called again? i think it may be midnight blue. Also does anyone know where i can find some GtO vids I have been looking all over for them.(besides the 05 mustang and the 04 goat)we know who wins that one ;)

·
Registered
153 Posts
05GTO said:
What is this?

It is the electro-hydraulic actuator assembly for the electronic brake force distribution, anti-lock braking control, and electronic traction control.

It is more necessary than muffler bearings but less aesthetic than rimrammers on elderberry seeders :cheers .

It's right where it belongs, too ( if the equator is to your north.)

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
lol i love the new goats. I dont see why people say they are so bland. You know the mustangs might look good right now but give them a year and everybody is going to be sick of seeing the dorky v6. Now i do have respect for the cobra but thats the only mustang that deserves it. also i know this is a little of subject of but car and driver is the dumbest magazine i have ever read. who gives a **** about a sound system over perforamce? sorry for the rant had to get that out about the new mustangs that in my opinion look awful :shutme

·
Registered
37 Posts
BigJim said:
lol i love the new goats. I dont see why people say they are so bland. You know the mustangs might look good right now but give them a year and everybody is going to be sick of seeing the dorky v6. Now i do have respect for the cobra but thats the only mustang that deserves it. also i know this is a little of subject of but car and driver is the dumbest magazine i have ever read. who gives a **** about a sound system over perforamce? sorry for the rant had to get that out about the new mustangs that in my opinion look awful :shutme

You Couldnt Have Said It Better Big Jim. . .And The Main THing (GOOD) Thing ABout The Gto Is That ITs STANDARD With The V8 Engine, And Thats The Mustangs Downfall, Because Look At The 1999-2004 Mostly What You See IS The Little 3.9L 190Hp V6 BASE Mustang--A.k.a--Sissys. And Your Right "No Replacement For Displacement" 4.6L Vs. 6.0L. :cheers

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
:agree lol. DO you want to know the sad thing. i beat one of those v6 mustangs with my 92 jeep cherokee, 5spd, kandn air intake and straight pipe.lol it was pretty funny that guy was so pissed.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.