Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i will be leaving in the morn. First stop is FT. Wayne IN. then to hunstville al, than one day at home, go to moblie alabama for a 3 day AEA conference, than to Bham alabama, than back at home until July for part 2 of my vacation, i will be back on June 18th. will miss you guys/gals i dont have a laptop and may not have internet where i am going. :cool

·
Registered
388 Posts
EEZ GOAT said:
i will be leaving in the morn. First stop is FT. Wayne IN. then to hunstville al, than one day at home, go to moblie alabama for a 3 day AEA conference, than to Bham alabama, than back at home until July for part 2 of my vacation, i will be back on June 18th. will miss you guys/gals i dont have a laptop and may not have internet where i am going. :cool
They may not be able to SPELL internet where you're going! :lol: Just kidding folks! I've kicked around down that way, and there's some beautiful driving roads...pot hole free.

Have a safe trip!
Gerry

·
Premium Member
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i am here and it was great. i saw 5 gto's. the first was at mile marker 48 on i 65 in tenn. broke down on the side of the road with a tow away sticker on it:willy: black/black. saw my next three in IN on the south bound lane one black 2 reds. and then i come up on one just before my exit in ft wayne.04 black/red. rolled down the window and gave the thumbs up. nice exhaust sound.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.