Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am so sick of other car company's (no names) that come out with a muscle car then offer six different models with week ass motors just so they can get the price down and every one and there mother and grandma get one. Who's with me on being glad there is only ONE GTO. You either get it or sit along the highway and watch them go bye.

·
Registered
565 Posts
I find most companies do this because they are insecure and want to spread the type of car out through the market and have it interest all diferent kinds of people. I mean come on, an old (not 60's old) Mustang had what like 200hp? That seriously isn't a muscle car. It's mostly just the companies being self-conscious that no one will like the car and want it.

Pontiac/GM sure weren't worried. They knew the GTO was a class car and that it would become plenty enough popular even without any major marketing campaigns.

·
Registered
358 Posts
yamaal14 said:
I am so sick of other car company's (no names) that come out with a muscle car then offer six different models with week ass motors just so they can get the price down and every one and there mother and grandma get one. Who's with me on being glad there is only ONE GTO. You either get it or sit along the highway and watch them go bye.
:agree

·
Registered
358 Posts
RiceEater said:
I find most companies do this because they are insecure and want to spread the type of car out through the market and have it interest all diferent kinds of people. I mean come on, an old (not 60's old) Mustang had what like 200hp? That seriously isn't a muscle car. It's mostly just the companies being self-conscious that no one will like the car and want it.

Pontiac/GM sure weren't worried. They knew the GTO was a class car and that it would become plenty enough popular even without any major marketing campaigns.
:agree

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.