Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:willy: The only discription was "a little old lady hit the gas instead of the break"...Why am I not surprised?...Poor ol Saturn, Glad it wasen't the Goat.

·
Registered
455 Posts
:willy: Makes ya wonder what the heck happened!

(I say that because the "stories" behind the weird car wrecks that you find on general websites are almost never accurate. I remember one day, I saw the same parking-lot wreck posted on 3 different websites, each with a different description of what happened. :eek: )

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
GTO_400 said:
:willy: The only discription was "a little old lady hit the gas instead of the break"...Why am I not surprised?...Poor ol Saturn, Glad it wasen't the Goat.
&%#@! FORD DRIVERS!!:willy:

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:agree Hate to beat a dead horse here, but I bet ya she got out the car and went into the store like nothing happend or even blamed the other car for being there. Kinda remindes me of that old man a few years ago that was sitting there in traffic or something and just floored it ran up on the side walk an ran over like 30 people!! After they asked him what happened he said "I want a pizza from Wal-Mart"!!!!! :willy: :willy: WHAT...now Hell.. Ahh! I just think when ya become over 190 years old ya might wanna find youeself a driver. I don't now whats worse the younger drivers or the old ones both are dangerous.. just becareful it's cRaZY out there:lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts