Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, pretty sure I'm gonna pick this one up on Tuesday. Silver/Black 6 speed. Out the door, $28,371. That does include $3500 cash down for financing with GMAC. Good deal?? Discuss. Thanks. :cheers

·
Registered
4 Posts
Sounds pretty decent to me. I currently own a 99 Mustang and am doing everything I can to get rid of it. I've gone to the dealership here in town and the lowest I can get them is 31,000 including ttl. Just how do you guys get them to go so low????

·
Registered
26 Posts
In Alabama...

Barkley Pontiac in Tuscaloosa Alabama sold me my GTO for $100.00 over invoice plus I got 72 months from GMAC and a $3500 rebate. They have one more 2004 left. It's a black on black automatic. Might be worth a road trip if you live anywhere close. Call Ed Vhal at 205-556-6600.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Dealers around here have been advertising a total of $6000 off MSRP, $3500 rebate plus $2500 dealer discount. I think an extra $1000 for GMS. I was around over the weekend scouting out prospects at a couple local dealers and they are loaded with them still! One dealer had 15 on his lot, another a good 10. I think I saw 40 in all, and mostly manuals. Lots of silver, a good number of red, a few yellows. No black so it must have been a popular color. With '05's on the way fairly soon, they are looking to give them away. Wonder if they will be giving away 05's in a few more months too?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Neo-GTO said:
Dealers around here have been advertising a total of $6000 off MSRP, $3500 rebate plus $2500 dealer discount. I think an extra $1000 for GMS. I was around over the weekend scouting out prospects at a couple local dealers and they are loaded with them still! One dealer had 15 on his lot, another a good 10. I think I saw 40 in all, and mostly manuals. Lots of silver, a good number of red, a few yellows. No black so it must have been a popular color. With '05's on the way fairly soon, they are looking to give them away. Wonder if they will be giving away 05's in a few more months too?
Well, the $28,371 did include tax and tag which is about $1100 here. So, I guess the price is pretty much right in line with the offers you have there. Thank for responding. I pick it up tomorrow!!!!!!!!! :party :party

·
Registered
6 Posts
TulsaGTO said:
Well, the $28,371 did include tax and tag which is about $1100 here. So, I guess the price is pretty much right in line with the offers you have there. Thank for responding. I pick it up tomorrow!!!!!!!!! :party :party
I would say that is a VEry fair price given tha tax and tags you mention being included. Probably not the lowest anyone has paid but on the low end of the curve. I agree with you that it is not a bad thing to let a good dealer who has always treated you right make a few bucks on the deal.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Neo-GTO said:
so they're giving em away for like 20k... im goin to a dealership tomorrow then. hopefully ill come back w/ some good news...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.