Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I want to sell my 67 gto so I can pick up a 66 4 speed tri power car. My car is solid but needs paint. There is a little bubbling under the vinyl at the lower trim piece. The interior is good with the original back seat that looks like it was never sat in. I have phs and the motor is not original but is a 67 pontiac 400, just not date correct. the motor has less than 2000 miles and runs very strong..What can I realistically get for it right now. I have attached pics and am looking for opinions..sorry, my internet connection is week and wont upload any more pics...

thanks
Mike (Woody)

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Allow me to quote the response from one of the administrators to a recent and similar post:
As per the stickied rules there are no for-intrest threads. Either the car is for sale and you set a price and post pictures, or the thread gets pulled

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
he clearly states he is looking for opinions as to the worth of the vehicle not offers,very tough market these days for classic cars realistically if its solid 18-25k-
also try to resize your pictures and they will upload (left click your pic file and then hit properties,if the file size is larger than 1.1 mb it will not load)

·
Super Moderator
5,146 Posts
he clearly states he is looking for opinions as to the worth of the vehicle not offers,very tough market these days for classic cars realistically if its solid 18-25k-
also try to resize your pictures and they will upload (left click your pic file and then hit properties,if the file size is larger than 1.1 mb it will not load)
:agree

Mike,

If you're able to get 18-25 you'll be doing good, with the economy in the toilet there are hundreds of muscle cars selling for 30 to 60 percent of what they were going for 2 years ago.

If you have e-bay save all of the 67s to your watch list and see what they are bringing, very few of the 64 and 65s are meeting reserve.

Good luck,

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
I guess I misunderstood and for that I apologize but the post does begin with the statement "I want to sell my 67 gto". The quote I used was not mine, it was from one of the moderators, Rukee. If I misinterpreted it, again, I apologize.

·
Premium Member
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys, I was thinking 16-18 so I may have been under estimating. I will watch to see what they sell for..

Mike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts