Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
I like them, on black they would look sweet.

Hey Ouij, what did you do to the exhaust, I am debating it. I love the sound of the stock exhaust but would love something even louder. Are you happy with it, do you happed to have an audio clip of the new exhaust, I would love to hear it.

·
Registered
558 Posts
I really like the wheels the GTO came with, believe it or not. It's the first time I've ever owned a car that had wheels with that rolled lip--the kind you can't attach clip weights too. I've always had to tell tire changers I wanted tape weights, not clip weights. Won't have to do that now!

As far as this particular wheel is concerned, I like simple, too. Five-spokes are great. But I've never been a fan of wheels with a pattern that looks different on one side of the car than it does on the other. These wheels have that offset character line on each spoke. It would be "cutting" on one side and "trailing" on the other. My '94 Z28 had an even more exaggerated, Cuisinart-blade design. Guess I'm just a big fan of symmetry.

·
Registered
314 Posts
GM Kid said:
I really like the wheels the GTO came with, believe it or not.
I concur, the dealership on my Pulse Read goat had the wheels chrome dipped and told them I wasn't interested, the salesman insisted and I came back with the classical threat of walking...amazing how quickly he changed his mind!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Toebee said:
Rims look sweet..!

How do you like the Loudmouth Exhaust.?
The car is in the shop right now getting it put on.

I just got it back 2 days ago from the body shop, they put on a RK Sport ram air hood, with "GTO" lettered on the side of each scoop, hand done, UNDER the clear coat. They also cut the rear bumper on the passenger side so I can split my exhaust. What I am doing is putting on the SLP Shotgun Resonators, which are the same ones they use on the Loudmouth system with 2.5" pipe split out to each side of the bumper. So it'll be the same as the Loudmouth system minus the X-pipe, minus the cost, + the good look of split duals.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.