Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's some new pics of my GTO. I just bought a Judge spoiler that will get installed when I get it painted.

What color do you think I should paint the spoiler? Black or red that matches the car?

I can't find very many pics of red GTOs with black spoilers.

Dale

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,274 Posts
yup...I have seen some cars with the flat black spoiler but I think these look better with the body color matched spoiler...nice car by the way!...:cheers
Bill

·
Registered
681 Posts
Here's some new pics of my GTO. I just bought a Judge spoiler that will get installed when I get it painted.

What color do you think I should paint the spoiler? Black or red that matches the car?

I can't find very many pics of red GTOs with black spoilers.

Dale
I agree with all the others. You should definately color match. Like Judge said, the only black spoilers came on the 70/71 Polar White Judge.

They look best color matched. Case in point:

Couldn't resist another oppurtunity for gratuitous self gloss! :D

Russ

·
formerly NJGoat
1,843 Posts
Match the car!

·
formerly NJGoat
1,843 Posts
I agree with all the others. You should definately color match. Like Judge said, the only black spoilers came on the 70/71 Polar White Judge.

They look best color matched. Case in point:

Couldn't resist another oppurtunity for gratuitous self gloss! :D

Russ

You have a really nice car!!!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks. I am getting ready for Cruisin Grand in Escondido CA. Can't wait to show it off. Still need to get some Flowmasters on it. It has the old 70's sounding exhaust...pop pop pop when you let off of the gas.

You have a really nice car!!!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Couldn't say it any better. It would certainly be easier and cheaper to paint it black, but I just couldn't put my finger on it the final reason to go red..... "patchwork"

1 - 17 of 17 Posts