Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just wanted to see what you guys thin about my upgrade ideas. I'm thinking about getting the banshee hood, AP side skirts w/ cutouts, spintech side exhaust, and the AP rear bumper cover for my Silver 04. Has any one heard what the side exit exhaust from spintec sounds like? If so any sound bites around of one? Or similar sounding exhaust.
Look forward to your comments!

·
Registered
937 Posts
10 BEERS said:
Hey guys just wanted to see what you guys thin about my upgrade ideas. I'm thinking about getting the banshee hood, AP side skirts w/ cutouts, spintech side exhaust, and the AP rear bumper cover for my Silver 04. Has any one heard what the side exit exhaust from spintec sounds like? If so any sound bites around of one? Or similar sounding exhaust.
Dunno what the spintec exhaust sounds like but you can stop by my office in Tampa and listen to straight pipes if you want. It aint gonna get louder than that!
:cheers

·
Premium Member
2,626 Posts
10 BEERS said:
every thing sound good but why spend the moo laa on the rear sap if u going to get side exits?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.