Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to this type of forum, so please forgive. Anyhoo, I went to my local dealer with some info off the internet and, needles to say, I was more knowledgeable than they were. I dropped the stuff off with them and they will be calling me when they are going to start taking orders. Has anyone been able to actually order one or gotten any new info from the dealer other than what we have already seen in this forum. I love the car. I am bouncing around to about 5 dealers in the area so I can keep driving the 04 to tide me over until the 05s are ready for delivery. I am a former F body owner (1992 Camaro and 1995 Formula). I'm a big fan of the GM V-8. I took my Direct Supervisor (Wife) to check it out with me yesterday and she gave it a resounding thumbs up. WHEW!!!!!! She was wanting me to get the new puny car. I know this is long but I just wanted to say I am loking forward to learning alot and hopefully contributing alot. :cheers

·
Registered
265 Posts
Another member, I believe Rock says the dealers can order, just not the 18" wheels yet.

I know my sales guy showed me the ordering data a couple weeks ago.

Be aware tho, that you may not get your car for a while - the way I heard it the 05's won't hit here til around DEC - just like the 04's did.

---Larry

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks For The Info

Larry,
Thanks. I'm Brian, by the way. I have no problem with the wait. I wanted to have it just in time for the WI spring thaw. :cool

1 - 3 of 3 Posts