Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am trying to find out what markings a original 67 gto jack would have. and the pecs on it. Any help would be great. Thanks

·
Registered
156 Posts
These are pictures of the jack that came with my 67 GTO when I got it two years ago. I don't know if it is original to my car. I have the base plate somewhere. I will look for it if you need it.

Attachments

·
Registered
156 Posts
The length of mine is 33 1/2 inches. The pictures are in the previous post. Is there something else you need a picture of?

·
Registered
711 Posts
I gotta say, that jack looks nothing like the one in my '67 (which I've used). In fact, that jack looks to actually have a Chrysler pentastar emblem on it.

·
Registered
855 Posts
These are pictures of the jack that came with my 67 GTO when I got it two years ago. I don't know if it is original to my car. I have the base plate somewhere. I will look for it if you need it.
BAD NEWS THAT IS NOT A PONTIAC JACK!!

Was two kinds used for 67. Think at first they used up the rest of the 66 year run with the 6 by 6 base. Before going the to 8 by 6 base. If no else post a pic next time I am over at Gary's house will get a pic. He has 4 67's.. So he knows them will..

·
Registered
711 Posts
I tried to post a pic but it was too big for the site limit. I was unable to resize it yet. In the meantime, go to ebay and do a search. you'll find one and it will be obvious, what the difference is. The one pictured is obviously from a Chrysler product.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for the help any pictures of an original jack and the markings will be great.

·
Registered
711 Posts
I'm still unable to post a pic, but I found one identical to mine on ebay with some pretty good pictures. Take a look at Ebay item #230931352810.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts