Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Braman'sGTO said:
im all for it, im trying for 400whp with intake tune and full exhaust :D

i have the exhaust and intake. i have 345whp...but my full length headers are on the way and i just prey every night that LS2 edit comes out soon.

·
Registered
316 Posts
A guy I know makes intakes and depending on the set up I have seen anywhere from 30 to 45 rwhp on LS1's. But his intakes flow so much extra air that you have to tune when you put it on. We tried fitting one on an LS2 and and it senced so much extra air that just started dumping fuel in.

·
Registered
59 Posts
A local diesel performance shop here has some interesting decals that say "400 HP Club", or soemthign to that effect, and it goes all the way up to "1000 HP Club", getting something like that made for the GTO might be nifty, using the same fonts that are in the side badge.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm at 360 rwhp, I'm doing an STS kit later but I'm paying off debt right now... anyone else even close.... or maybe higher!? :cheers

·
Registered
67 Posts
Im a little over 421wrhp those badges are hot and i like the sound of that sts turbo kit for the a4. Can that hook into any exhaust. reason i ask is i am interested by i am running long tubes and hand made exhaust and x pipe from spintech.
what do you think my wrhp gains will be from that system

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
KERLS04 said:
Im a little over 421wrhp those badges are hot and i like the sound of that sts turbo kit for the a4. Can that hook into any exhaust. reason i ask is i am interested by i am running long tubes and hand made exhaust and x pipe from spintech.
what do you think my wrhp gains will be from that system
Check the post on the STS sale... :cheers

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ttp....
I posted this a while ago, kinda funny, I was thinking of an STS kit and then I went the cam + route. How many people are in this club now? :cheers
P.S. Any audio/video of your car is a plus!

1 - 20 of 79 Posts