Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My step-daughter sent me a text message at work saying I had a package laying on the doorstep. I told her to open it up and let me know what it was. She said it looked like a blue can with a rubber hose, lol. My Billet Prototypes catch can that I bought off of here from 4wheelin came today! I'm looking forward to getting it put on, but alas, won't have time until tomorrow. Anything I should know about on the instal or is it straight forward / idiot proof?

·
Registered
336 Posts
well it all depends on which one you got some come with a mount specific to your car.. that way it Would be idiot proof but the one mine came with just a generic mount that i had to find a place or drill holes for. so i seen that the break master cylinder had bolts stubs still useable after the master cylinder nuts were on and i bent and shaped the mount to work on it and its worked great.. mine also came with clear nylon hoses which at first i thought was awesome because i then could see if any oil was gettin through but it turned out to be crappy hose because when the car was running it completely collapsed under vaccume ha ha so i had to get std black fuel line hose. also its no wonder that oil gets in the intake with that kind of vaccume!! good luck

1 - 2 of 2 Posts