Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well house finally sold in FLA. ALOT less than I had orginally hoped for, however I did make enough to pay off my damn student loans, and credit cards, and after having my GTO for two months now insted of my first payment I said what the hell? Called them and did it! After paying this all off I now only have 2K left,,but I AM DEBIT FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
:party:

·
Registered
275 Posts
flyer469 said:
Well house finally sold in FLA. ALOT less than I had orginally hoped for, however I did make enough to pay off my damn student loans, and credit cards, and after having my GTO for two months now insted of my first payment I said what the hell? Called them and did it! After paying this all off I now only have 2K left,,but I AM DEBIT FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Dave Ramsey would be very proud.
(I thought if you had the 0% interest, why not invest that in good growth stock mutuals?? But you said two months ownership, so nevermind):eek:

Anyways, congratulations!!!:cheers

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
flyer469 said:

I still owe 23k on my 04. You bastard.

Seriously, though, CONGRADULATIONS!!:party: :cheers

·
1/8 7.63 at 89.14, 60ft of 1.61
260 Posts
thats great , congrats, but now where are you going to live,are you going to buy another house?I've got 5 years on my goat too ,but only one year left to pay off my house,can't wait for that.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bluhaven said:
thats great , congrats, but now where are you going to live,are you going to buy another house?I've got 5 years on my goat too ,but only one year left to pay off my house,can't wait for that.
I kept the van and live down by the river! :rofl:

No girlfriend and I went in on a big ole house south of Birmingham,,pool,,big rooms, oh and a nice garage for the GOAT. What we paid for this house up here would be 3x easily down in fla. and with the 1/2 acre we have it would be 5x down there! All I got is 1200 a month on morgage (15 year btw) and power bill included. Now if I only had retirement,, time to work on that!!!:eek:

Ya I think I might just have to call Dave Ramsey and do the freedom cry! :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts