Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finaly had the chance to see the wifes car
I am having trouble figuring out what color the car should be.
The tag under the hood has a 213- O6 paint,( i saw a C)
the PHD have a color 22A trim 30
I thought may be the tags where changed around but all the options seem to match
on the group option i figures out what most our
E 2KWGP 3P 4F 5NW, What is the 3P or did I write down something wrong
thanks
Oh I have to say the even with the slush box it is a much faster car then I ever thought it would be, took it down the HWY, at what I thought to be to short of a time, it shifted into second and i thought crap the thing will not stay in gear for long and look down to see the speed, well the speedow was past 70 and moving quickly.
Thanks for any light that may be shed on the subject

·
Super Moderator
5,142 Posts
Does your car have a rear window defogger? If so the 3rd group code for this is 3B,

the letter O was not an option in Paint codes and it may be a C which is Cameo Ivory and the number 6 is for a Beige vinyl top.

213 is the trim code on the data plate for black seats, 30 would be listed on the billing history.

BTW, 5N is the data plate code for the GTO option, post some pictures if you get a chance.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I looked again at the data plate,
The O 6 is correct in fact found Gold paint in the trunk, the only place I have been able to find a refeance to this color code is the "Ultimate GTO" site, I thought I copied it wrong but found the gold paint.
The 3 code is a P.
I will try to post a pic of the plate.
Any more thoughts on this
Thanks
Randy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts