Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to my Pontiac dealer to pick up some paint for small stone chips. I gave them my VIN number and they supplied what looks like a perfect match. They told me the paint color is YELLOW DEVIL???

Goat Boy

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
goat boy said:
I went to my Pontiac dealer to pick up some paint for small stone chips. I gave them my VIN number and they supplied what looks like a perfect match. They told me the paint color is YELLOW DEVIL???

Goat Boy

Yellow Jacket.

Touch up paint bottle is P/N12346751 code 59U

·
Premium Member
2,626 Posts
goat boy said:

Goat Boy
hey i just picked up my touch up paint for 9.95 at the dealer fro the same chips (on the hood 2x) :willy: how much u paid? and while at was there for an oil change on the sv6, i saw a phatom black with the sap and saw that the front was a glue on> whats up with that? did not look very tight. i saw where it is coming off the front bumper on the driver side

·
Registered
153 Posts
Them boys from the land down under call it "Devil Yellow." Pontiac renamed it "Yellow Jacket" to be more PC.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts