Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well fellas, 1 st, I was without my computer since monday...some sort of virus or there was a trojan stuck in it....anyway, the computer dude fixed it. Here are some pics of the progress. Firewall painted "rallye black" (semi gloss). Dash, and door tops painted "eric red" to match the interior leather and dash pad. I think some body paint is going on tomorrow.....looks just how I want it too!!!:party: I can't wait to start the wiring, install the engine and trans, put the trim on , do the interior,......:D Eric

Attachments

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
man you must be sick E to miss all that fine work going on, hope you get feeling better....love the red dash, that will look sweet with the black exterior, and that smooth fire wall is too cool.....:cheers

·
Former Moderator
2,895 Posts
Lookin good E! Hope you're feeling better :cheers.

Get out and burn some rubber, that always helps me :lol:.

·
Premium Member
4,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Alky, I am going into the hospital to have my skull operated on this Tuesday......hopefully the docs will be able to fix whats wrong (tumor) and maybe even tweak my brain so it works better! ALSO: Here are some pics of the 72 455HO...we started it and ran it up today...sweet motor.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
yes E, picked it up for 20.00 + shipping thanks for the heads up ....:cheers, that black is ocean deep......wishing you well on your surgery

·
Premium Member
4,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Paint !

Here are some pics I took today. Excuse the dust. The car is 'curing' and we didn't want to disturb it. I think the color is called F-ing Black:D The doors and fenders, trunk and hood are being painted seperately, this week...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Eric, looking great. Our thoughts are with you on your upcoming operation.
Jeff
Thanks Jeff for the good wishes. Thanks everyone else for the compliments. The car is really starting to come together! Perry, there will be some long Saturday evenings in the garage soon......E:party:

·
Registered
460 Posts
Hey E ... First, my thoughts and prayers are with you for the upcoming procedure.

Second, WoW that looks super slick. My compliments on the paint job and color choices.

Lastly, I guess we were right when we thought "Eric must need his head examined" .... should have been done sooner. :rofl:

ALL THE BEST ... we'll be thinking about you.

·
Registered
159 Posts
For some reason looking at the second set of photos i see the black and red from your dash cover as a perfect color combination!:lol:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts