Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took the GTO to Brustolon Buick, Pontiac, GMC in Mystic, CT, to get the drivers window fixed. While I was there, I walked over to their body shop and inquired about Paintless Dent Removal. They have a contractor that comes there every other Friday to do this kind of work and charges $80.00 per panel, not per dent, but per panel. I have three little dents on the passenger door and two on the right rear fender. For $160, I can get them removed. I thought this kind of work would be expensive, but man, was I wrong. I felt this would be good information to share with everyone and I know some of you have door dings that you are tired of looking at. Peace Out! :cheers

·
Registered
20 Posts
:agree When I bought my GTO it had a few dings by the left rear quarter. One of them wasn't very deep but it was the size of a half dollar. They got all of them out and you could never tell that there was anything ever there. Even looking against a glare doesn't show anything! Just shocking what they can do. I didn't get charged a dime, I just bought the PDR guy a bottle of captain. :rofl:

G

·
Dent Wizard has always been great to me.

We've caused our share of dings and dents at the shop, and they have always given me good service, and good quality.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.