Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:party
I am so excited, I bought the last 04 GTO (black) at the local dealer. Price is 27,600.00+ tax with 0%apr for 72 months. I will pick it up on Tuesday since 0 apr and 72 months thing requires the purchase between the 28th and 30th.
ohhhhh :cheers :cool

·
Registered
5 Posts
Congrats, I pick up my Cosmos M6 on Sat.
My final price before tax's, 25.3k @ 2.9 for 60
GMS price - the 3500+1000 rebate.
I was going to wait until next week to make sure the 0% for 72 was not combineable with the rebates. The dealer assured me that it wouldn't be. He seemed somewhat surprised when I said OK I'll be there on Sat to pick up the car. Have my assurance that if the rates and rebates can be combined that he will re-work the deal.

I guess he thought I would just trust him. lol

·
Registered
5 Posts
sunny said:
:party
I am so excited, I bought the last 04 GTO (black) at the local dealer. Price is 27,600.00+ tax with 0%apr for 72 months. I will pick it up on Tuesday since 0 apr and 72 months thing requires the purchase between the 28th and 30th.
ohhhhh :cheers :cool
Re-thinking your price. Are you including rebates into that price? 27.6 seems pretty low. 29800 is GMS price with destination.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Scratch Golfer said:
Congrats, I pick up my Cosmos M6 on Sat.
My final price before tax's, 25.3k @ 2.9 for 60
GMS price - the 3500+1000 rebate.
I was going to wait until next week to make sure the 0% for 72 was not combineable with the rebates. The dealer assured me that it wouldn't be. He seemed somewhat surprised when I said OK I'll be there on Sat to pick up the car. Have my assurance that if the rates and rebates can be combined that he will re-work the deal.

I guess he thought I would just trust him. lol
Sounds correct to me, I have been checking GMS and rebates at FF.com too. Would be nice to combine the 4,500 and 0.0%/72. :cool

·
Registered
1 Posts
Which dealership in Ct. gave you invoice with the 0%/72 months. Thats unbelievable. I'm going to some dealers by me tomorrow and would love to have some negotiation ammo. Thanks

·
Registered
77 Posts
GM 72 Hour Sale

GM is having a 3 day sale. Virtually all 2004 cars are available at 0% for 72 months financing.

It appears you do lose the rebate with this. That is $3,500. If you borrow $28K for 6 years and 5% interest, the total interest would be $4,500. If you go with a 5 year loan with same parameters, you are talking about $3,800 of interest.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts