Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for the terminals that plug into the PCM (part #92189621) and the Cruise Control Module. The terminals used in the GTO are physically smaller than the standard GM terminals. I changed out my 454 big block Chevy for an LS2 drop out from an '06 GTO, last year. It all went into a '40 Chevy hot rod. I need about 24 terminals to finish adding Cruise Control over the Winter. There aren't any salvage yards in my area (NW Ohio) that have any GTO's. Maybe someone can give me a lead on this.

HELP!!! Thanks in advance for any help.

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
I'm looking for the terminals that plug into the PCM (part #92189621) and the Cruise Control Module. The terminals used in the GTO are physically smaller than the standard GM terminals. I changed out my 454 big block Chevy for an LS2 drop out from an '06 GTO, last year. It all went into a '40 Chevy hot rod. I need about 24 terminals to finish adding Cruise Control over the Winter. There aren't any salvage yards in my area (NW Ohio) that have any GTO's. Maybe someone can give me a lead on this.

HELP!!! Thanks in advance for any help.
Try Cleveland Pick a part: Late Model Auto Recyclers (northeast ohio auto salvage) Late Model auto parts in Northern Ohio
:cheers

1 - 2 of 2 Posts