Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a taxi service. As such, my interior has undergone some minor damage, despite my anal retentiveness to keep people from essentially touching anything in the car. But that black plastic crap they cover the interior with scratches so easily. So my question: Is there anything I can do to help fill in the scratches, or else buff them out or something? I just want to get rid of them especially the ones on the glove compartment. Do I just have to replace the pieces? or does anyone make some kind of aerosol paint that i could spray over it? would gm be able to refinish those scratches? What can I do?

Also, pants buttons have put a few little scrapes in my leather, any leather repair kit out there that could assist with covering that up? I'd like to try and mend it before it starts to get any worse and develop into an actual rip

·
Former Moderator
2,895 Posts
This thread is useless without pics! :D

Don't you have those cool wooden bead seatcovers to save your seats? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,640 Posts

·
Former Moderator
3,523 Posts
A GTO taxi, cool.........................:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
Hopefully he meant taxi as in being the one in the home who runs eveyone around i.e. to school, work, errands, etc. At least I hope so or he bought the wrong car.....

·
Former Moderator
3,523 Posts
Yeah, I'm sure that's it. I was doing a little tongue in cheek......

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
Newbies tend to be the ones who do that...........

1 - 10 of 10 Posts