Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Former Moderator
3,523 Posts
That is cool, if a guy was into wearing rings. I hardly wear my wedding ring... Bad husband!

·
Former Super Moderator
9,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wear the wedding ring all the time, which pisses off the wife. She would prefer I not wear it working on cars, but oh-well. I had a Harley ring I would wear when going out, but I gave it to my brother-in-law and really miss it. This should make a good replacement.

·
Former Moderator
3,523 Posts
So, is this ring going to be because of a special occassion, or, are you just going to buy it because you want one??

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
I wear the wedding ring all the time, which pisses off the wife. She would prefer I not wear it working on cars, but oh-well.
She probably expects to see this happen. It took years for my wife to get over that. (and a more expensive ring)

Attachments

·
Former Super Moderator
9,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just last year I was installing a tranny in a rwd van, while reaching over the exhaust pipe to steady the tranny as it was going in, it fell off the jack and the shift cable bracket caught my wedding ring, so the whole tranny was hanging from my ring!! That was a bitch trying to lift the trans with one hand to unhook my other hand!! :eek:
This gear ring just came yesterday and it's really cool!! I'm loving it. :)

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Ironically, a transmission was also involved in my ring mishap......

·
Registered
574 Posts
With them open gears I'd be careful around the short and curly's.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts