Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i wanted to see what you all think would be the best way to spend about $$500 on your goat for performance upgrades....

·
formerly NJGoat
1,844 Posts
Upgrades

A programmer/tuner can cost you anywhere from $350-$450 dollars pending on your preference. SuperChips or Diablo. I purchased a SuperChips for $399. I have read that a tuner is a good modification and is made especially for stock vehicles and some vehicles with moderate bolt on applications like air intake system, throttle body, and exhaust. Most tuners now can be upgraded through the internet via your own personal computer or some can be sent back to factory to be re-programmed for modifications that you may want to add at a later time.

i've also recently purchased the AEM Brute Force intake $242. free shipping and poweraid throttle body spacer $99.00 through performance center.com. Waiting for them to arrive as we speak.

I've made several mods to other types vehicles in past '01 Dodge Ram Off road:computer, spacer, volant intake, flowmaster exhaust. '05 chevy silverado: Jet programmer, Jet MAF sensor, K/N intake, flowmaster exhaust. '04 Grand Prix GTP s & b intake, exhaust. In all modifications I noticed great throttle response, power, and the engine sounded sooo much more aggressive. Just my personal experience.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts