Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Talk about love fest for the Holden! LOL...

I really like the rear body work of that Vauxhall...

Great review...Thanks for that

·
Registered
90 Posts
Wish there was an empty beach around here...Awesome vid!... and I love the fact that we can do 60 in the goat and the engine is almost idling... ah the joys of owning a V8!

·
Registered
201 Posts
wouldnt all the sand kick up in the engine bay and screw up some of the insides? I cant imagine that sand on a fan belt, etc could be too good...Or sand in the struts, brake calipers, etc.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Yeah, testing on sand really brings out the great handling attributes........:rolleyes:

Even though that was a favorable review of a car we love, I can't take Top Gear very seriously. But that's just me.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I take the show seriously, only a few times have I really disagreed with clarkson.. example the CTS-V he said it felt "cheap" which is totally wrong after being in 1 myself its the only car I'd rather have then a GTO.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Well, maybe I'm being a little bit too critical, but how important is a vehicle's ability to hang the tail out in sand? They tested the Monaro against the 300C and S-Type Jag.......? If you haven't seen it, check out the review of the C6 Vette. They do seem to love the Viper and Ford GT though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts