Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I'm building the 67 for my dad I wanted to put a cool License Plate on it and thought of a cool one. "MTN GOAT" but, it was taken :(. I have "
GOAT MTN" in the system for now but can change it before I pay. I'm building it here in Colorado but will give it to my dad, who lives in Louisiana, this summer. Any of you guys got any ideas?
I tried MT.GOAT, MT GOAT, MT-GOAT and they were taken too. I can use up 7 characters, spaces, numbers (except zero"0"), letters, some punctuation symbols are allowed also.

·
64-67 Expert
8,569 Posts
Since is going to FLA, why not a southern/swamp theme? "GTRGOAT" Or "GTREATR"....who knows.....I saw one in the 80's I thought was cool and creative: "BUZNBYU"

·
Registered
69 Posts
Since the car is going to Louisiana, how about BYUGOAT?

Here's a pic of a mates Ferrari with pretty neat plates. For anyone having trouble decyphering it ... "enzo ferrari"

·
Premium Member
779 Posts
since i'm building the 67 for my dad i wanted to put a cool license plate on it and thought of a cool one. "mtn goat" but, it was taken :(. I have "
goat mtn" in the system for now but can change it before i pay. I'm building it here in colorado but will give it to my dad, who lives in louisiana, this summer. Any of you guys got any ideas?
I tried mt.goat, mt goat, mt-goat and they were taken too. I can use up 7 characters, spaces, numbers (except zero"0"), letters, some punctuation symbols are allowed also.
ol goat

67 gto

6t7 gto

pont pwr

67 goat

poncho

gto pwr

400 cid

culater

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Keep them coming guys, great ones!
My favorites:
MTN GOTE
GOATZLA
BYUGOAT
6T7GTO
(MAY SAVE BLEWBYU FOR A FUTURE PROJECT :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
NO4NJNK (No Foreign Junk!)

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
We do, as drones for missile practice lol. But seriously, Top gun still has a few and we see the occasional other squadron that still trains in them. Other than that mostly foreign ...

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Going back to mvo tomorrow and checking on availability for:
1. GOATZLA
2. BAADGTO
3. MTNGOTE

Thx Guys!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Damn.. Just thought of another good one.
"GOATVET"

Since he lost his GTO because he went to Vietnam...
What do yall think,
"GOATVET" or "GOATZLA"?

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Like GOATZLA because of the Hybrid nature of the car (and i suggested it...:lol:) but GOATVET is a very fitting tribute for both the car and your father...thank him for his service....:cheers

what about GIGEETO, GI-GOAT

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
We do, as drones for missile practice lol. But seriously, Top gun still has a few and we see the occasional other squadron that still trains in them. Other than that mostly foreign ...
I think the USAF still uses them. Navy had the F-14 and F-18, Airforce has F-15s and 16s. We use F-4s as drones for target practice, and subscale drones.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts