Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up a new 04 Torrid red auto the other day and am going to get a vanity plate. I was wondering what everyone else has if you have one. I am either going to go with "04goat" or "2004GTO" or "LS1 GTO".

·
Registered
77 Posts
I'm not very original but I am planning on going with GR RRRR, FSTGOAT, GOAT 400, LS2GOAT, or maybe YRU SLO the only problem with this one is I've seen first hand what happens when you lose with this plate!!! :rofl: Right owner of the 69 Z28 in Panama city!!!!!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
plates

Here's what i was thinking about getting on mine. GTOYEAH or G T OOOO or SLVRBLT (except i wouldn't want people to think i'm implying my car is a bacon, lettuce tomato sandwich) or SPR GOAT. I was also thinking something to pay homage to the cars Australian roots like G DAY or something. Who knows what I'll actually get.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I ordered mine last week when I picked up the car from the dealer. It was originally going to be MY05GTO (same as my name here) but decided on "05 GOAT" instead. Anything else I could think of with "GTO" or "GOAT" was unavailable.

·
1/8 7.63 at 89.14, 60ft of 1.61
260 Posts
Palmer said:
I was considering "PNYKILR" for all those Mustang fans lurking on this forum :D MUWAHAHA!!
go for it, show those mustang lovers, we got something for em...our GTO 's

·
Registered
160 Posts
I have a decal on my back window that says Got Goat? with a picture of a tough looking goat getting ready to run. I'm thinking of taking it off and getting a plate that says the same....GOTGOAT? Or...RICEEATR...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.