Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered my plate today. The wife and I thought about it real hard and came up with this

"LYNMUP"

I thought this would do it without comming across too cocky or acting like my car was the best. Just letting everyone know I'll race anyone at anytime. Win or loose, it's just plain fun!!

Who else has personal plates?

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We are limited to 6 characters for Alaska. We thought of several if we could of used 7 like here in Nebraska. Best part is the tag wil be silver and white to blend with our silver car.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Wow, 6 characters! You did great! It's second only to my sister's plate. She has a 350Z and her plate says Z4U2NV.:lol:

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The Alaska DMV has a web site that lets you see if it's available or not and also allows you to see what it will look like. I want people who are reading it to understand what it says right away. Don't understand why people get tags that are totally unexplainable. Like only they know what it means.:confused

·
Registered
82 Posts
I guess I was unoriginal....I got the shortened form of my name on my plate: TATSU :lol:

·
Registered
228 Posts
redroller said:
I just got mine "MONARO". Photo soon? Has been cloudy and dark here for over a week, no kidding.
that's already taken for AZ.:(

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.