Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys just curious if anyone on here is from the philadelphia area? once get my car back i was lookin for a good car club to join and cant find any around me so please let me know if your in the area at all

·
Super Moderator
8,430 Posts
We may be a little far for you but if you are looking to hook up with a club who is a chapter of the GTOAA give us a look. Home Susquehanna Valley GTO Tigers

We have members spread out from Gettysburg to Denver to Southern Lancaster County. We are active in car shows, to Regional, to National Events. We get together for car cruises and our membership continues to grow.

Not every member makes every function we schedule but we always have a decent turn out of members always ready to cruise, or show. We have a mixture of classic and new age GTO's as well as a few other Pontiacs.

We have monthly meetings and encourage all members to attend.
Here is a list of activities the SVGTO Tigers have partook in this year and events still to attend:

American Spirit Parade with a Sonic Cruise held in April
Covered Bridge Tour of the bridges in Lancaster County with a Sonic Cruise in May
ALL GM Nationals in June (we sponsored the GeeTO Tiger drag car)

UP COMING EVENTS;
York Muscle Car Madness in July
GTOAA National Convention in NY for July
ALL Pontiac show Hosted by us for August
Eastern Regionals in NJ for August
Neffsville Car Show in Lancaster for Sept
Keystone Poci Pontiac Fall meet in Reading for Sept
Gettysburg Battlefield tour for either late September or October

Not to mention car cruises not yet scheduled and area car shows some of us show in on a weekly basis.

As you can see we are an active club and we are connected to the GTOAA the premiere National Organization for GTO enthusiasts, which as a member provides you with Technical support for your car, updates on your car and information on all GTOs. A monthly subscription to the GTOAA magazine "The Legend" full of informative information and historical facts on the GTO.
GTO Association of America

If you are looking for a club to join up with we'd love to have you.

·
formerly NJGoat
1,843 Posts
Philly huh? I just sold my goat to a guy in philly named Eddy? Sorry but GO COWBOYS!!!! :lol:

South Jersey

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
I'm interested, I live in Pottstown but work in KOP, just outside of Philly.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Check out ls1gto.com in the Northeast section. You'll find a ton of people from that area. jpalamar, What color is your GTO? I work around Pottstown sometimes and the GF has family there. I may have seen your GTO before.

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Black 6M. Tinted, 05 rear bumper and jba duel exhaust

1 - 6 of 6 Posts