Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jet i forgot to take fresh batteries for the camera so i wore those down and the ones on my phone and still did not make it to noon, figured i would get all the Pontiacs i could...and thats not even 1/4 of them that i saw.

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If you guys can make it, you will never see anything like it, just imagine bumper to bumper cool cars all day for a full 32 mile loop with cars parked on the side for the majority of it too (just make sure your cooling system is up to snuff took me an hour and a half to go 12 miles on the way out)....it is now the biggest one day auto event in the world and it started out as a Soccer fund raiser, this year there were over 40,000 cars and 1.5 million people...and it ends in Pontiac what could be better.I parked with the Widetrackers a club devoted to keeping the Pontiac name alive and well, great bunch of guys and gals, will probably be joining although they are centered a little far from me, they do all kinds of events throughout the year and rent the whole field in Pontiac for the cruise every year. If you plan on staying on woodward you need to make reservations now, they book solid, its always the third saturday in august and they have events and cruise the strip the whole week leading up to it. Come on up we would be glad to have you all.....:cheers

1 - 10 of 10 Posts