Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would love to show the forum the progress on my frame off rebuild. I do not know how to post photos. Can anyone help me on this. I am an old guy with not much computer savy. Thanks

·
Registered
659 Posts
There are a couple of ways. The easiest is to click on the paper clip at the top of reply window, then click the browse button on the left side of the pic download box, search for the pic on your computer and then download it. When the pic is downloaded and the name appears below, just close the pic downloader and hit the sumbit reply button. The pic will not show up until after you hit submit.

·
Super Moderator
5,744 Posts
:agree That works. Sometimes though if your picture files are too 'large' the site won't take them. It's not obvious that's what is happening, it just won't "work" right.

Another way is to get your photos stored on some web site or photo hosting service (like photobucket) so that you can 'link' to them, then enter the links in your posts.

Bear

·
64-67 Expert
8,561 Posts
Yes, did not intend to pirate the thread....I will start another on the new hoist and load more photo's if I can from the home PC. Real quick, it's a Mohawk unit, portable scissor, but it goes up to full height. Good access under the car (like an in-ground hydraulic) and excellent, untrestricted wheel/door/trim/body access (unlike a twin post or 4 post). expensive, though. But it's USA made and is a commercial unit. It's a Mohawk USL-6000...... Back to you, Orlog!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts